Thursday, December 15, 2011

We make fashion~

Hello dear readers.My article today is about creative dolls on Stardoll.Have you ever visited someone and stayed with an open mouth? I did and I'm happy to present them to you.This week I was glad to visit some of them.I'm going to give my jugdement for all of my most favourite outfits.There's just too much creavity on one spot, so stay tuned. :)

1.Tschawanpage                     2.Titie_13                        3.Quince_42



Tschawanpage-I know Tschawi as a really creative girl.Always when I visit her I know that I'm going to see an amazing outfit and medoll there :) This is one of my favourite outfits from her.It's simple and It's not mixed with different colours.It's always regular and It looks perfect.The DKNY Sweater is the one that gives the look.The makeup goes with the outfit.

Titie_23-I have no words to describe this style.I do get inspired by all of her outfits,this is her currently one.The basic colours are brown,white and black,they match perfectly.Ilda impresses me.

Quince_42-Oh em gee.The queen of creativity :) This is an outfit including black colour the most.On the other hand It's really elegant.I can definitely choose this outfit for one of my favourite and most amazinq ones.It's not only her,the cat next to her looks fabulous.Keep the great work!


*What do YOU think about these outfits?Share with me your thoughts.
Did you pick your favourite one? Vote in the poll :)



-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment