Thursday, December 8, 2011

Creative Nails!

Nails-one of my favourite topics on Stardoll and real life too.I've guessed It's yours too riqht? :) We always think on getting the perfect nails.I came up with some brilliant and shine ideas.Ever thought of Stripped Nails? Very colourful nails?Shiny?.. Not really? Then here's what I found and I'm definitely sure you'll love them.

1.


*Sky Nails lookWhat do you think about these?Did they caught your eye? -3 types of nailpolishes are used,just like in the order of appearance.Enjoy the others.


2.

*Shiny Rainbow Look


3.

*Plain Stripped Nails

And YAY.Make,mix,create more types of unusual nails.Already have an idea? Be creative and use it.Colour your nails different everytime you change your outfit.Enjoy creating a fabulous look <3



-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment